***Due to Unprecedented demand for our Early Talk Boost pack and the nationwide ongoing supply issues, the Early Talk Boost Intervention pack is currently out of stock. We are working hard to get new stock in but we do not think this will be possible until January, although we are hoping that we may have some packs ready by December. If you pre order your pack now, we will waive the postage costs and you will be first in line for dispatch when we have new stock. If you have any questions please contact I CAN on firstname.lastname@example.org ***
What does an Early Talk Boost Intervention Pack include?
The Early Talk Boost Intervention Pack includes everything you need to run I CAN's interactive, evidence based intervention for 3-4-year old children with delayed language.
This product can be added to your order after training with a licensed tutor has been booked. To access our 'Find a Tutor' page, please click here.
The Intervention Pack includes the following materials:
* An Intervention Manual containing detailed group session plans and resources required
* Early Talk Boost Toolbag which contains a set of musical instruments, toys, and activity materials designed to make your Early Talk Boost sessions even more convenient
* 10 x Jake & Tizzy Complete Sets (Titles 1-8) that have been specifically designed and written for the intervention
* Access to our Classroom Checklist, Online Tracker Tool and Child Attitude Survey to measure and analyse progress which supports Pupil Premium
* 1 x Early Talk Boost Participant Book
You can find detailed information about Early Talk Boost here.
"The Talk Boost approach helps children to develop not only their understanding and use of language, but also other important skills like attention and listening and turn-taking, which can help ease them back into the school environment." Read full review
Jacky Wragg, SENCo in Essex
“What they talk about, every single person, is what a difference (Early Talk Boost) …made to the kids." Read full review
Kirstie Randle, Lead Practitioner for STEP Teaching School Alliance, Leicestershire
"...on week 9 when we invite the parents in, we call it Tizzy's graduation ceremony and the children receive a small certificate from Tizzy which both the children and parents love." Read full review
Lynn Anderson, early years’ practitioner, Aberdeen
Want to speak with the team about whether Early Talk Boost is right for your setting?
You can find detailed information about Early Talk Boost here or get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7843 2515.